Where Can I Find Back Issues of WDM??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

meyersjake1ea

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking for any/all of the following back issues of Wreck Diving Magazine - Issue 1,3,5-14. New copies are available via their website, but I would prefer used copies if available... Unfortunately, WDM is not a publication carried by the local public library, and local dive shops do not seem to have any back issues. Any suggestions on where I can find them??

I am looking for any/all of the following back issues of Wreck Diving Magazine - Issue 1,3,5-14. New copies are available via their website, but I would prefer used copies if available... Unfortunately, WDM is not a publication carried by the local public library, and local dive shops do not seem to have any back issues. Any suggestions on where I can find them??

You might give WDM (Heidi) a call direct....they may have an idea were you can secure them. (864)244-9861

Wdm Copys Are Like Gold. Not All Dive Shops Have Them New Let Alone Used. Bite The Bullet And Contact Them Direct. I Was Lucky To Get Two Past Copys At The Jersey Dive Show In March. Good Luck In Your Quest It Is Worth The Time.

Get the new copys read them and then they are used.:D

I have to agree, don't be wreck-less on your surface intervals, plunk down the coin and get wrecked.

WDM and Advanced Diver are the only two dive mags worth the money and they're both so good they'd be a steal at twice the price.

Yeah baby! Picked up a few back issues from Heidi at BTS! (and got handed a free copy of Issue 28 of WDM!)

That's the main reason I go! LOT'S of reading material! (I also picked up a few books at the AquaQuest booth)

But yeah...send Heidi an email, she'll hook you up!

Thanks for the info... When I first became interested in WDM, I went to their website, and shortly thereafter contacted Heidi - just as you suggested. I wanted to read over the magazine before subscribing to it, so I ordered back issues #2 & 4 to give me a feel for what WDM is all about. Lets just say that since then, I have subscribed, but I still need to fill in about a dozen issues worth of holes!! I agree - it is worth shelling out the cash to get the back issues directly from the publisher if that is what it takes... Sincerely appreciate the advice!!

How did you do that? The last issue I got was 13. Am expecting 14 any time now & it hurts waiting.

Sorry...got a free copy of ADM #28...not WDM....dang dyslexia!

Back
Top Bottom