Where do you store your tanks?

• In my living space (closet, spare room, bedroom, den, etc.)

Votes: 33 33.7%
  • In my garage

Votes: 42 42.9%
  • In my basement

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • In my shed, barn or other detached building

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • In my vehicle

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Someplace else altogether

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin'Papaw

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just recently purchased my first tanks. AL80s for now, hope to add 2 steel X8-119s sometime next year. Now my question ...

If I had a garage, that's where they'd go. Instead, they go in the closet in our spare bedroom, with the rest of my gear.

seems like.... in the shop... when they are not in the lake they are being filled to be picked up for the next dip :)

garage

It depends on how tired I am when I get back from diving. Sometimes they make it up one flight of stairs, sometimes 2, sometimes they stay on the front landing, and sometimes they just sit in the car for a week.

We have a toolshed at one end of our carport, and the tanks live in the half that has the well pump in it. Three steps from the back of the car -- works for me!

They rarely make it out of the car. If they are not in the car, they are in the shop getting filled and on their way to water.

If I had a shed, they would go in the shed. If I had a garage, they would go in the garage. Since I don't have a shed or a garage, they go in my living space in my "office" along with all of my other dive gear. Frankly, my "office" looks more like a dive shop with a desk and a computer in it.

Mark Vlahos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom