where is turks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
my husband and I are traveling to Turks in late November - does anyone recommend a paticular dive outfit for recreational experienced divers? thanks

yourplumber:
my husband and I are traveling to Turks in late November - does anyone recommend a paticular dive outfit for recreational experienced divers? thanks

Which island are you going to?

If you are headed to Providenciales then I can highly recommend Caicos Adventures. Best on the island IMHO.

yourplumber:

I have only been to Provo once, used Provo Turtle Divers and would use them again. Great dive sites, great crew and the only day boat I've been on with a Wonderbar.

I also thoroughly enjoyed Art Pickering's Provo Turtle Divers. Although Art has "retired", he's still associated with them, keeping the quality up.

Back
Top Bottom