Where oh where....??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope you can make it on the 14th-15th Wally. We sure do miss your mushrooms...ummm, I mean you. It was very nice to see John and Monica this past weekend. I wanted to hug them to death, to their dismay Im sure. If anyone is planning to camp, we might wanna secure a spot early, as its been a bit crowded lately. If no one else is gonna camp, we are gonna "hotel" it.

Hope your dad is ok.

Julie

It was good to get in the water after a much too long dry spell! It was great to see Lou and Julie as well.

With the new crowds at Joe's I'd say camping might be an adventure. :wink: You will definately want to secure a spot early!

Wally, any time you want to go diving just email or FB me and we'll figure something out. My diving season has been pretty slow this year and I definitely need to change that!

I will most likely be there for the NH event. That will be my first of three consecutive weekends to dive. The last being the Dunderburg dive. (can you tell that I am stoked about the Dunderburg?) If anyone wants to drive to Haigh in northern IL I will be there the 21-22

I doubt that I will camp as much as I like to. I know the past and I really like to sleep at night.

John, with my broken thumb I have been limited to what I can do. I go back Wednesday and should be officially released. I dove a couple times at Pennyroyal but kept it shallow I wasn't totally comfortable.

Dad is doing ok but wants to move back to town since his friends and family are here. Also his health isn't the greatest and the hospitals don't like it when he gives a phone number that is 4 hours away. I just want to get the move over with.

Just went to NH's web site and if you want to join in on the treasure hunt then you need to let them know ASAP! They are limiting it to the first 50 divers. It looks like it is $30 for the hunt.

Back
Top Bottom