Where or where should I dive on vacation (please help -- really, I don't know where)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ahansen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a family trip at the end of March to Orlando with another family (he's my dive buddy - imagine that...). Anyhow, we got a green light to pick a place on either side of the state to go diving (ideally - directly east or west of Orlando) because the wives and kids will go to the beach.

So... anyone got suggestions? Where to go, who to dive with, what sites to see etc. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam

Head for West Palm. The diving is great and the wife and kids will be able to hit the beach. I recommend Sandy's Sunday. Its a great boat and crew. I believe they go buy Oceanquest Scuba. Sandy's Sunday is the name of the boat. Well worth the moneyand they are competitive with everyone elses prices.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom