Where to after Fidji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrea1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hallo,
in September 2024 we are staying for 1 week on the Naija in Fidji. Afterward we still would have about a week or a bit more on our way back to Vienna to visit a second destination. Any ideas or recommendations for this time of year and the (very very big) area? It should be reasonably reachable from an international airport, and have some interesting diving, but not diving alone (because after a week on a LOB we just think about a couple of dives). I still have to book the flights and we are completely open for the route. Any suggestions or experiences from this forum would be highly appreciatet! Greetings from Vienna, Andrea

And where to in Tonga exacly? Possible to dive with whales maybe?
BTW: I am Andrea from the Blue Manta in March 23, we had the pleasure to be in your dive group! Nice to hear from you!

And where to in Tonga exacly? Possible to dive with whales maybe?
BTW: I am Andrea from the Blue Manta in March 23, we had the pleasure to be in your dive group! Nice to hear from you!
Hi Andreas,

Yes.. For snorkeling with humphacks. I believe the only flights to Tonga go through Fiji.

Back
Top Bottom