Where to buy BSMD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RICHinNC

Contributor
Reaction score
I have tried my lds's and two had no idea what a BSDM even was....so.....

Anyone know of a source or two to buy online in the USA...not ordering from Europe just because of the time factor. (other than Halcyon)

Thanks.
rich

Yep it would be that if you werent fighting jet lag. I ve been on the road 10 out of the last 12 months. Im beat!!

thanks....
rich

Leisure pro has Carter and OMS. I'm satisfied with the OMS bag but the Carter looks like it has better features like a manual inflate valve for simpler surface use.

awap:
Leisure pro has Carter and OMS. I'm satisfied with the OMS bag but the Carter looks like it has better features like a manual inflate valve for simpler surface use.

The OMS folds up smaller making it easier to stuff. The Carter bags are killer but they're made of some pretty thick and heavy material.

I like my Buddy DSMB with the option of a automatic crack-bottle inflator. Fast,one handed operation if required or can be used normally.

Back
Top Bottom