Where to buy Hookah air hose?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shanebelanger

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Where can I buy hookah air hose besides Airline or Keen, etc. Those guys want an arm and a leg for stuff you can typically find at any hardware store. $80 for a swivel for example on Airline's website. I'm just looking for information on where to find a good price on good quality hose that is safe to breathe through. I found some nice hoses for a great price on Ebay, but they're from Australia and the shipping is more than the hose!

I have done all of my research and fully understand the risks - I have purchased an oil-less compressor (the exact same one that Airline uses) I don't need a speech about not making my own hookah.

Amazon Hose has anything you want, I think most of their branches are in FL, nothing to do with Amazon sales.
Hoses and Accessories for Brew, Wine and Distilleries
(it's down near the bottom of the web page)

It was food grade similar to this, I'm not sure what the pressure rating is on this
Kuriyama PVC Discharge Food and Beverage Hose - Clearbraid K3150 Series RF Standard Wall

Attachments

• hose.jpg
    hose.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
I have mine made by A-Plus Marine. I don't know if they will sell to an individual.

How much are you looking for? I have some synflex hose for sale.

I'm looking for about 200' or so. I'm looking to connect the two hoses to a Y connector so it can push two divers down to 60 feet or so and allow both free movement from side to side, not forcing the hookah to be directly above both divers.

I have mine made by A-Plus Marine. I don't know if they will sell to an individual.
I could always pay you and you could pick it up and send it if you're willing? I'd pay you for your time. I just don't want to buy some off the rack hose at lowes that will kill me (if it will).

Amazon Hose has anything you want, I think most of their branches are in FL, nothing to do with Amazon sales.
Hoses and Accessories for Brew, Wine and Distilleries
(it's down near the bottom of the web page)

It was food grade similar to this, I'm not sure what the pressure rating is on this
Kuriyama PVC Discharge Food and Beverage Hose - Clearbraid K3150 Series RF Standard Wall

I popped off an email to them, thanks!

From the A-Plus page, my cost on a 100 foot 3/8 hooka hose with standard LP connections is $305 for a price comparison. Obviously there is tax and shipping and etc.

From the A-Plus page, my cost on a 100 foot 3/8 hooka hose with standard LP connections is $305 for a price comparison. Obviously there is tax and shipping and etc.
Wow, that's more expensive than what Hookamax and those guys sell the stuff for. I'm shocked that that is the price you're paying for it!

Wow, that's more expensive than what Hookamax and those guys sell the stuff for. I'm shocked that that is the price you're paying for it!
Well, I'm not. I have no use for a 100 foot hose.

Back
Top Bottom