Where to buy seals online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeremy Bouwman

Contributor
Reaction score
Lynden Washington, 1/2 hour north of Bellingham
# of dives
50 - 99
I have the Andy's DS4 drysuit and I just tore my wrist seal getting out of the water in a hurry because we were being told to leave by the park ranger... ya. Anyways, I don't want to spend $60 like my LDS says the seals will cost me for a pair and I'm wondering if there is a good place online to buy my seals at. Also, is there a way that I could just buy one seal? Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Try OSSystems.com. They sell everything you need to do it yourself. Order the heavy duty seals, they last a lot longer.

LeisurePro has got them for about $30 or so. I believe that they are Bare seals but will more than likely fit your suit, and they last really well. I just slapped a pair of these onto my TLS after the originals wore out after 70 dives or so and avoided the standard $270 from DUI to replace them.l

Due to the Marine Mammal Protection Act (MMPA), you can no longer order sea lions or seals online in the US. :)

thanks for your help, but none of these places have the seals that fit over rings on my suit. I have my LDS looking into a place to get them too, but no luck yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom