Where to buy Suunto D6i and D9tx

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bison Ravi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
As the title of the thread says, I'm looking to buy a Suunto D6i and a Suunto D9tx. Anyone knows where I can find them, in stock, in the US? The only ones I've found so far are all in Europe.

Thanks!

I've found them online, but they're grey market. I went through the Suunto site to find authorized dealers, but none of the dealers in my area seem to carry them. I'd be interested to find an authorized dealer as well.

Go Habs!

No one knows? I guess I'll have to buy them from europe :(:idk:

If you just Google Suunto D9tx, you should come up with several American online retailers.

If you just Google Suunto D9tx, you should come up with several American online retailers.

Grey market though. I went through the Suunto site and none of their authorized online dealers are dive oriented.

Maybe I'm dumb but I can't find any... The only ones I can find are all from the UK, Malta, Spain, or other countries in Asia. :confused:

where you from? i just got mine from one of the sport chalet here in CA. i bought the Suunto D6i in my local sport chalet store and they only have one more left in southern california and it came from University City. i bought it 2 nights ago and i just have it today. they used to sell the d9tx and d6i but i guess i bought the last d6i and i dono if they still have the d9tx, you can't find it in there website anymore, they only sell d4i and d6.

Maybe I'm dumb but I can't find any... The only ones I can find are all from the UK, Malta, Spain, or other countries in Asia. :confused:

I'm surprised you haven't done the obvious (or at least haven't mentioned it), call Aqualung US, speak to Customer Service, and ask them to tell you which one of their Authorised Dealers might have in stock or have been shipped to. You can also purchase (for full retail price) direct off of the Aqualung US site. There might be an issue shipping to Canada, but at the very least they can probably help you over the phone one way or another. Got my D4i the first day it came out in June.

Yep. My Suunto shop didn't carry the computer that I wanted, but they were able to order it for me.

I'm surprised you haven't done the obvious (or at least haven't mentioned it), call Aqualung US, speak to Customer Service, and ask them to tell you which one of their Authorised Dealers might have in stock or have been shipped to. You can also purchase (for full retail price) direct off of the Aqualung US site. There might be an issue shipping to Canada, but at the very least they can probably help you over the phone one way or another. Got my D4i the first day it came out in June.

To be honest I didn't know you could order directly from the Aqualung website. I had only seen the suunto website.

I found the D6i already (and except for the cheap glass crystal it's great!). I'll order the d9tx with the titanium wristband from the website or through a dealer whenever they become available - they show out of stock right now .

Thanks a lot!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom