Where to buy wetnotes in Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

http://www.covci.com/specials.htm

$10.50 freight included to the US. Not sure what freight willbe to CA - you should call them...they're very helpful. In the US, this is the best deal I've found.

K

That's who I deal with, the last order wasn't hit for duty or the CP $5.00 handling fee. Great service as well.

That said, Aquasport in Calgary was looking at regularly stocking them. I don't know what the status is.

Pez de Diablo once bubbled...
That's who I deal with, the last order wasn't hit for duty or the CP $5.00 handling fee. Great service as well.

That said, Aquasport in Calgary was looking at regularly stocking them. I don't know what the status is.

I just sent them an email, so I'm sure they'll good.

Thanks for the tip Mo2vation

Darryl

the wet notes I have were actually made by Richie, a large maker of compasses for boats. You may want to try boating supply dealers , West Marine comes to mind. I have no idea if they have stores in Canada but I would bet there are similar stores in Canada. West Marine has an online store as well.

dvleemin once bubbled...
Hi,
Anyone know where to buy wetnotes in Canada? Either online or in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Thanks,

Darryl

You can look on the Halcyon site for dealer in your area. IF they're selling Halcyon there's a good chance you can get wetnotes there too.

On the other hand, wetnotes are the *perfect* thing to order on leisurepro. No need to try them out and no chance that you're going to order the wrong size.

R..

You should be able to find wetnotes at any land survey supply shop or a university store that has a civil engineering college on campus. The survey teams use these notebooks in the field as they don't know what kind of weather they might see. I'm sure they'll be a heck of a lot cheaper than Halcyon. You can also pickup all sorts of different sizes for dive logs, auto service recording etc.

Back
Top Bottom