where to get NiMH C-size battreries?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChrisA

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I went to buy some "C" size NiMH batteries but I looked at the package and it said "2200mAH" that's the same as for the AA size. I looked at the D cels and they were the same too. I think they were all just the same cells in different size package.

So, where to buy the 4400 or 4800 mAH batteries? Is there a good on-line source? I want to buy set of 8 and a charger.

I think I saw some recently at my local Home Depot. Also for you canucks, Canadian Tire carries some too, I think.

I often check the local shops, but their stock is always really old. I can usually find 1800mAh AAs mixed in with the 2200s. At one point there was a battery store that had a banner ad up here on SB, anybody remember which store? We should support the board where we can.

I`ve used battery space in the past on several occasions - good prices - pretty quick service

ChrisA:
Yes I know. Thousands of hits. But which is the best place in terms
of price, service prompt shipment and quality product?

I've used BatterySpace.com as well. Good service. I bought a charger/battery combo from them before our daughter was born, and have bought quite a few batteries since. It's amazing how many batteries you need to keep a new-born's toys working! Mobiles, swings, interactive bouncy...

Anyway, I'd recommend 'em.

I've also used batteryspace.com with no problems. They'll do custom battery packs too if you're looking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom