Where to go in March 2006?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vacationgirl

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm a new diver, certified on Utila last March and am planning my next dive trip. I have a wedding in Puerto Rico and am planning to go on for a couple weeks after that with a friend. We're both beginners, single 30s so we're looking for someplace with a little more to do in addition to diving. We really liked the vibe on Utila, something funkier and more rustic is what we're looking for but we do want to be comfortable!

thanks!

Last december I went to cozumel, and loved it. Met really nice people (I went alone), and had fun at night. Plenty to do there for an extended period, esp if you go to the mainland for a day or two. Downside: lots of cruise ships and hence lots of nasty shops. But I will go back.
I'm going to Turks soon and hear great things, though it may be a little quiet at night (and costly). I think in march you can go whale watching in turks.
Grand Cayman is supposed to have some decent nightlife, not to mention the u/w fun.

go to St. martin from there
lots of nightlife and nearby islands to visit
diving is just ok but for beginners probably just fine
Saba diving is better

Back
Top Bottom