Where to put emt shears on a Stiletto ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miked

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just purchased a Stiletto, to replace a Concept 2. I'm in the process of transferring the various accessories from the C2 to the Stiletto. So far, so good. The one snag is the "Sea Snips" (EMT shears). They (in their sheath) fit nicely on the shoulder strap of the C2, ( just above the top D-ring) but won't work on the shoulder strap of the Stiletto.
As the title suggests: where do you experienced Stiletto owners put your EMT shears?
Thanks in advance,.
Mike

I put mine on the right front of the shoulder strap of my ranger. I included a couple of pics

Attachments

• Photo_032010_001.jpg
    Photo_032010_001.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 190
I put mine on the right front of the shoulder strap of my ranger. I included a couple of pics

That's exactly where I had mine on the C2.
the problem is that the Stiletto's straps are angled in, and the upper part shorter that the C2, so that the upper end of the sheath ends up above my collar bone/shoulder.

I have mine mounted on the shoulder of the Stiletto but it may be a different holder. I have the one with the knife and scissors. Fits with no issues.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom