Where to serve in NYC? + a problem.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WetFatCat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Where could I serve Aeris regulators in NYC with a free replacement parts kit? Previous time I have them served at Village Divers and apparently they are not Aeris partners, so I had to pay for the kits.

And to the problem now. Three weeks ago my sun's Aeris Pro second stage began free-flowing in Cozumel. People from the diveshop looked at it and said that "the base" (I have no idea what it is) is broken and regulator has to be sent to the manufacturer for repair. Frankly speaking this sounds odd for the regulator with about 35 dives on it. Regulator was purchased two years ago from ScubaToys and was served a year ago as scheduled. Always had a rinse after dives, never was in checked baggage.

send back to scuba toys for service...I can ask my tech in Yonkers if we can work on it,-we are a oceanic auth dealer-but there will be a charge for parts..so to complete an annual on it the costs are around $59. for 1st/2nd stage and alt air + parts/shop supplies. look up Aeries web site and do search for auth dealers in NY,that will direct you to auth dealers in area.Will they honor warrenty???They may or may not..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom