Where's my local Cave Buddies in Norther Virginia?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daehag

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I used to live and dive in Northern Virginia, and had local dive buddies. Millbrook, Wrecks in Virginia beach, and Florida caves were our favorite dive sites. I've been missing them. Where are they?

I'd like to share the fun of cave diving with Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders, if there are divers who has interesting to go in overhead environment, CAVE. I shoot the video at Devil's Eye Cave in High Springs, Florida. I hope there are someone who dreaming dive there like we did before.

When did you move and where did you go ?

I think I saw you at Ginnie in the fall - not sure if it was you getting in or not at Peacock the 2nd week of January.

I"d love top be able to find a job down that direction.

I think I saw you at Ginnie in the fall - not sure if it was you getting in or not at Peacock the 2nd week of January.

I"d love top be able to find a job down that direction.

I was at Peacock at that time with my students, but I didn't notice you are there, sorry. I hope you can find some chance to find and to move down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom