which agency?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abubakar:
thanks for replying guys! i appreciate all the advice.. i'll PM some of the instructors here for lessons or whatever you call them:)
i totally forgot diveshop@diveph.com (haba ng name ni TOM!) hehehehe

sorry tom

spoon, chip104 and halthron did their EAN/Nitrox course with tom

Tom is also PPD APPROVED INSTRUCTOR!

Vane_03 did her AOW with Norman Garcia (another PPD APPROVED OWSI) but he's in amanpulo now

Jag

jonix:
i did AOW with Paolov...cool and relaxed :D

i have rescue and Dm packaged this season.... gusto done in 3 months...... i am imagining/visualizing the training that would take place...... CALORIE BURN !!!!!

CMAS sounds fun! can you give me the contact details of these instructors. Thanks!

abubakar:
also, my japanese friend told me to get a CMAS kesa PADI... what are your thoughts on this?

thanks!

the PADI training is designed for recreational divers. for those people who have normal lives during weekdays in the city. for them to enjoy relaxed diving on the days they do go to relax for a dive.

the skill level of the diver would then depend on the persons interest and willngness to learn and practice skills to make that person comfortable and at ease in scuba.

then there are those hard core divers who like to subject themselves to adventure(more like challenging risks) dives. like deep, deep in strong current, deep deep at night, deep deep deep in low vis... like that...

paolov:
i have rescue and Dm packaged this season.... gusto done in 3 months...... i am imagining/visualizing the training that would take place...... CALORIE BURN !!!!!
PM rate/s details... but i have rescue na so DM course

even requirements, expectations (e.g. wake up at 3am to prep OWSI's dive gear for 10am dive), perks/inclusions of course, etc

Jag

abubakar:
CMAS sounds fun! can you give me the contact details of these instructors. Thanks!

09173957723 Dick Reyes
For the Course Director of CMAS don't have the number but you can pass by Aquatropical Resort in Anilao, he owns the resort.

shugar:
PM rate/s details... but i have rescue na so DM course

even requirements, expectations (e.g. wake up at 3am to prep OWSI's dive gear for 10am dive), perks/inclusions of course, etc

Jag

DM i really do not have that tight schedule . i only do them schedules upon request of the client .

if the client(student) wants relaxed pace.. eh di relaxed .... am fine with 1 yr. time line

but if the client wants the fastest then 6:30am start and end by 9pm is fine as well with no lunch breaks... hehehehhe....

shugar:
i totally forgot diveshop@diveph.com (haba ng name ni TOM!) hehehehe

sorry tom

spoon, chip104 and halthron did their EAN/Nitrox course with tom

Tom is also PPD APPROVED INSTRUCTOR!

Vane_03 did her AOW with Norman Garcia (another PPD APPROVED OWSI) but he's in amanpulo now

Jag

No worries:)

Back
Top Bottom