Which Agency?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about the agency with the instructor you like the best in your locality. Interview, Interview, Interview. Not to mention completely agency neutral. Its in the instructor not the agency.

I am a long, long way from being an expert, but here is my two PSI.

GOOD STUFF SNIPPED...

Everyone tells you, the main importance is choosing an instructor and not an agency. I didn't find that helpful because there were no tec instructors where I came from, so it was a leap of faith. Eventually I went with TDI and have no regrets.

A brief but good summary! Thanks for taking the trouble to put that together.

And very happy to hear that you have no regrets progressing through our curriculum.

For the record: I have sent the OP some contacts for TDI in Australia and the UK at his request.

A brief but good summary! Thanks for taking the trouble to put that together.

And very happy to hear that you have no regrets progressing through our curriculum.

For the record: I have sent the OP some contacts for TDI in Australia and the UK at his request.

No probs. Are all available TDI instructors locatable via the website, or is that just a list of those who pay an extra fee to get listed? I only ask because I struggle to find instructors located in the Caribbean region...

I personally have not yet had the interest in accidental suicide, but most of the technical divers I know went with TDI for cave diving.

Back
Top Bottom