Which Cartoon Character are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm... Elmo! :20: Yuck, I sooooo cannot stand Elmo!!

Charlie Brown here.....but there were some questions that really didnt have the right answer for me. But Charlie was always accomodating....doh

RICHinNC:
Charlie Brown here.....but there were some questions that really didnt have the right answer for me. But Charlie was always accomodating....doh
Are you sure you want to admit to this?....Sorry, too late

At least it's a character I recognize. I have no idea who spongebob and elmo are. I'm soooo outta touch. :06:

jeff.....its not a big deal....actually I am comfortable with the way I am. Ever since my divorce 5 years ago...my life has changed...and 99% for the good!!

Er... Charlie brown? Funny, I'm nothin glike the description - though i guess none of the questions really had any answers that suited me... but anyway, I always saw myself as Wile E Coyote, coz i'm kinda crazy, and I keep at things even when I keep failing.

Z..

00scuba:
I am Elmo....so who wants to tickle me ???? LOL

I will. . . . . . So when you coming to the east coast. . . . LOL :devil_smi

I live in a pineapple under the sea...my son will be thrilled to find out that I'm SpongeBob...

Back
Top Bottom