Which Compass Mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roko

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a compass which came with some used gear, so I have no idea what brand on it is. (The straps have also been cut off to make ghetto-bungee mount with the boot that it came with).

I have noticed it looks identical to the "Highland Tech Compass" sold here: Underwater Navigation Compasses - Dive Gear Express so I'm willing to bet that it's the same compass. The Dive Gear Express link wells it with a DSS bungee mount -- Since I'm in need of a new mount for the compass, and I love my DSS mount for my computer, I'd like to get that DSS mount, however I can't figure out which one it is on the DSS website.

Does DSS sell that mount individually?

I have a compass which came with some used gear, so I have no idea what brand on it is. (The straps have also been cut off to make ghetto-bungee mount with the boot that it came with).

I have noticed it looks identical to the "Highland Tech Compass" sold here: Underwater Navigation Compasses - Dive Gear Express so I'm willing to bet that it's the same compass. The Dive Gear Express link wells it with a DSS bungee mount -- Since I'm in need of a new mount for the compass, and I love my DSS mount for my computer, I'd like to get that DSS mount, however I can't figure out which one it is on the DSS website.

Does DSS sell that mount individually?

Based on your description it should be this one: https://www.deepseasupply.com/index.php?product=1346

We do sell the mount separately, and you will need bungee too.

Tobin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom