Which reg.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leisurepro has the MK17/R290 on sale for $200. Honestly, how can that deal be beaten? The smallesh 290 second stage is light as a feather. I looked at the Envoy Deluxe with diaphragm valve and adjustable second stg and saw that Rodale's gave very good reviews on that model. They look to be priced around $300. I would stay away from the cheaper Envoy Rezort, even at $175, but the other products with diaphragm valve first stages from Zeagle look good. Evidently, the Envoy second stages are really good.

wheat:
Hey yall. I am new to scuba, and was just wondering which reg. would be the best option for someone with approximately a $400 range. I will only be doing tropical dives if that helps.
Thanks
u can't go wrong with the aqualung titan lx.

pescador775:
Leisurepro has the MK17/R290 on sale for $200. Honestly, how can that deal be beaten? The smallesh 290 second stage is light as a feather.

You can't beat that. That is great gear at a great price. That price will leave plenty in reserve to get an octo and a pressure gauge. Leisure Pro has been a good source of supply for me. Go for it.

Back
Top Bottom