Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Greenforce Arrow 6 Umbilical

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other... (post suggestions)

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

subaquaman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I do most of my diving, infact pretty much all my diving, in Irish waters. That's 90% the murky Irish sea and 10% the Atlantic. Needless to say a lot of dives can be dark and murky and a good, powerful light is essential. For the last while I've really been borrowing different types (I have a Technisub Lumen 6 but it really is only a good back-up). Now, though, I've decided it's time to invest, and through using them I've narrowed it down to the Technisub Alulight 50 (which I can get at a good price), the SUUNTO Finn Light (though I'm not sure how available they are, there's no SUUNTO dealers near me) and I like the look of the Greenforce Arrow 6 Umbilical.

I'd really like to hear what SB divers think of these torches and if I've missed one I really should consider. I'd like to keep the bulk of the torch down as I like to streamline my kit, but something of the Alulight's size would be fine.

Any advice/suggestions?

Have you checked out Salvo I've heard nothing but good things, but I'm not sure if you'd be interested since you live out of the US. But it couldn't hurt to look. :D

Lil' Irish Temper:
Have you checked out Salvo I've heard nothing but good things, but I'm not sure if you'd be interested since you live out of the US. But it couldn't hurt to look. :D

:D They are certainly serious lamps, and say they'll fit UK adaptors but...eh...little out of my price range esp the 21 watt range!

Thanks for the tip though!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom