White Point Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Here are some of the photos.....

Jamie
PICT01305.jpg

Nick
PICT01294.jpg

Kelp
PICT01283.jpg

Garibaldi
PICT01196.jpg

Garibaldi
PICT01184.jpg

Nick and Jamie
PICT01163.jpg

Strange Sea Urchins
PICT01133.jpg

No Eyes Lobster
PICT01114.jpg

Lobster
PICT01087.jpg

Nick
PICT01015.jpg

Kelp Rockfish
PICT00984.jpg

Garibaldi
PICT00968.jpg

Garibaldi
PICT00945.jpg

Octopus
PICT00835.jpg

Octopus
PICT008110.jpg

Bubbles
PICT00656.jpg

Some Land Ones

Steven & Nichole
DSC03898.jpg

Nick
DSC03904.jpg

Brian
DSC03905.jpg

Justin & jamie
DSC03906.jpg

The Gang..... Brian, Jamie, Sarah, Erika, John, Michale...... Stephen, Nichole, Justin and Nick did not stick around.....
DSC03914.jpg

Awesome! Sorry we left so quickly! Stephen was meeting a friend to work on some free diving at Vet's. Nick met up with me there and we were planning to dive....we were both tired and ended up BS'ing for a while instead!

Thanks for the great dive....I'm so glad that the vis was good and the entry/exit wasn't much of an issue!

I can't believe you posted that land pic of me! LOL

And here I thought givin' ya a one finger salute would keep you from taking my picture dangit!

:)

And of course ya get me underwater clearing my mask lookin' like I'm having a bubble seizure...

I'm gonna go hide in my safe place now :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I like the Garibaldi just before becoming an adult, with a hint of blue at the edges. Looks like a fun group and good dives!

Nice photos Erika!

I can't believe you posted that land pic of me! LOL

And here I thought givin' ya a one finger salute would keep you from taking my picture dangit!

:)

And of course ya get me underwater clearing my mask lookin' like I'm having a bubble seizure...

I'm gonna go hide in my safe place now :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Hehe....... I had to could not resist :) And that one finger thing don't stop me my brother does it all the time and i still have the photos. As for the underwater ones you never sit still enough :) After all you are Bubble boy ain't ya?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom