White Point Sat. 11/15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeppie, I hope conditions are good this morn ill be leaving in about 15 min :)

Hi All,

The fire has got us locked in & the only way out is down the 126 to the 23 to moorpark so we may go to Nicholas Cyn.

John

Hi All,

The fire has got us locked in & the only way out is down the 126 to the 23 to moorpark so we may go to Nicholas Cyn.

John

Didn't miss anything John.... White point was closed due to Bacteria...brown tide maybe..:shocked2: Went and took a look at Malaga, but the viz looked crappy. I headed home and everyone else hit vets...don't know if they got wet ...Im sure we'll get the report soon!!! Was great meeting Nick and Nicole! Good seeing Erika and Jamie again :D My friend from work showed up at Whites, also a friend of Nicoles, and Erika's Mom :) Take away the not diving part...it was a nice morning :)

Greg

We made it to Vet's this morning....and we even got in! Third time's the charm :wink:

But seriously, who stole the salad bowl? Nick, Stephen, and I have tried twice now and haven't been able to find it....even with the help of Jamie and Erika. It's gone....can only see the remnants of where it used to be....

Either way, it was good to get in the water, great to meet those I hadn't met, and super funny conversations! Hope to get some diving in next weekend as well....so hopefully we can get a BC's thing set up again!

Was nice to see averyone, boy im GLAD I left and didn't have lunch. There's a big fire that screwed up the 91fwy right where i usually go! The other fwys were crap , took me forever to get home.

Great to see everyone!

Posted via Mobile Device

Well sorry to hear about White Pt. also that I missed everyone. I'm going to start another thread for next Sun. I'm going to try for White Pt. again. We didn't do Nicholas when I drove up to the 126 all I saw was traffic so I turned around & went home.

John

I was Wondering about you Nick........ when i heard that the 91 was messed up...... Had a great dive even if we got kicked out of White Point by the red Tide. I will post Photos from this dive in a different thread...... John as soon as i found out where the fire was this morning I automatically thought of you and not being able to get through. Hope we can get something together next Sun. It was nice meeting you two that I have not met before. Had great time and was good to see you all again. Lunch was Fun. Lets do it again next weekend :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom