White Stag Sea Lung Deep V Service Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mick49409

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know what service kit I can use on this regulator? I acquired this reg, it's in beautiful condition but as soon as I put air pressure to the second stage it free flows.

Thanks in advance.

-Mick

It's very unlikely you will find "official" service kits for any White Stage regs. If the second stage is a down steam design then LP seats and exhaust valves are not a big problem as long as you can find a LDS willing the help you find a substitute. If it's a tilt valve design you are out of luck. Also, the diaphrams in the second stages are usually very stiff and pretty much unusable. So far I have not found a modern replacement part that will fit.
The first stages are mostly flow by piston design. If the one you have is, there are no official parts available but the parts are pretty much generic. The HP seat can be DIYed or some of the modern ones will likely fit.
You have to have a few post before you can post photos but as soon as you can, post some photos and I can give you a better idea. Include a photo of the second stage with the cover and diaphram removed.

Welcome to the board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom