White Star 7/15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PVTstash/ diverdown-

3 work for either of you? I've never been there, so don't really know the best place to meet (or dive)

I was there tonight and the weather was fantastic... gotta get there later if you want to rent a tank on Fridays... we dont get there until 6ish...

Sunday is my dive day this weekend... would love to have met you

Dive Safe,
Rich

PVTstash/ diverdown-

3 work for either of you? I've never been there, so don't really know the best place to meet (or dive)

Lets meet at the deep-stride entrance... its the First scuba area you pass (it'll be on your right) as your comin' down the dirt road Just after the boat-ramp (also on your right)

I'll be driving a maroon Oldsmobile Cutlas Ciera, 4-door...

See ya' Friday! :)

Looking for a buddy for the 15th of July in the afternoon for a couple dives.

I've never been there before.

Bringing my own gear. Which right now means only a 3 mil suit (with 7 mil hood, 3 mil gloves) does this fit more into the "if you're gonna be dumb you've got to be tough" category or is it just plain stupid?

Well that depends on if you get cold in 55 -60 degree water. :

Lets meet at the deep-stride entrance... its the First scuba area you pass (it'll be on your right) as your comin' down the dirt road Just after the boat-ramp (also on your right)

I'll be driving a maroon Oldsmobile Cutlas Ciera, 4-door...

See ya' Friday! :)

sounds good. See you there.

"Burninating teh countryside... Burninating the peasants!"

Strongbad is the bomb-diggity...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom