Whites Drysuit - Size XS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nanoose

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Whites shell unisex drysuit - like new. Zipper in excellent condition. $375 USD

whites_crop.jpg

Size XS.
Sizing chart available at Whites Diving Homepage - Whites Diving
Suitable for someone 5'4 to 5'7.
I'm 5'2 and it's too big.

All latex seals were replaced by Whites 2 years ago. They have not been trimmed, and the suit hasn't been dived since. Stored well with seal-saver and they look like new.

P1000476.jpg

P1000475.jpg

The drysuit sock size is big enough for size 7 or 8 men's or 9 women's. "Air Control" straps on ankles.

P1000477.jpg

Delivered with White's duffel bag.

Shipping from USA anytime. If buyer is in Canada, I'll be up on there in 2 weeks so can ship it within Canada to avoid customs.

I am interested. What year is it? Does it come with boots?

I am interested. What year is it? Does it come with boots?

The suit was bought new in 2002. It was too big so I didn't dive with it much after I got another that did fit. It's condition is like new.
I have a pair of size 6 women's neoprene booties that I wore over the suit's sock feet. Yours if you want them!

I've had some inquiries about the sizing. The Whites sizing chart shows XS corresponds to 5'5 to 5'7 and 120 to 140 lbs. (I'm 5'2 and 100lbs, and so it's one size too big).

Canadians - i will be driving to BC in 3 days so act now if you want me to carry it over the border and ship it from there to avoid customs.

Back
Top Bottom