Closed Whites Fusion L/XL

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doby45

Do I have something in my teeth?
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am selling my Whites Fusion L/XL with Bullet and Sport skin. Si-Tech wrist rings are installed and currently silicone seals are installed. Neck is a standard latex seal with 2 or 3 rings cut. Silicone seals only have about 10 dives on them, suit has approx 50 dives on it. Suit is in gear shape and does not leak anywhere. Trilame booties are on the suit as well as a DR balanced pee valve. I am 5'11" and 210-215lb and the suit fits great, my buddy has the same suit and he is closer to 6'1" and about 185lb and he wears the same size, sizing is very forgiving with the Fusion. Looking for $600 shipped in the continental US. If you want it shipped somewhere else you pay the shipping. I take PayPal, thanks.. Suit is great and it dives like a wetsuit but I can not use it at the shop where I teach.

IMG_0462.JPG
IMG_0463.JPG
IMG_0464.JPG
IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0466.JPG
IMG_0468.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom