Whites Fusion Limited Edition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacchus80

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I recently bought a custom cut DUI, and am selling my Whites Fusion drysuit with Limited Edition Tech skin. The Limited Edition Tech skin is a solid 1 mm super stretch neoprene, with 2mm neoprene on the knees, and is much more durable than the original sport skin.

-Size S/M. Size chart is located here: http://www.whitesdiving.com/images/PDF/fusion-size-chart.pdf
-Purchased new in July 2009, and has about 100 dives on it.
-All original seals; they look used but are still in decent shape with regular seal saver use, although I doubt you'd get another 100 dives on them.
-Original zipper; in good condition.
-No patches, repairs, etc. The shoulder exhaust valve leaks slightly if opened completely. I keep it closed 1 click and that fixes it. Probably just needs to be taken apart and cleaned properly.
-Comes with 2 pockets.
-I had a Halcyon p-valve installed (in the picture but I've kept it for other suit). I can either keep the hole open to install your own, or patch it if you don't want a p-valve.
-The picture also shows the Viking bayonet dryglove rings, which I've kept for the other suit.
-I'll include the drysuit hose and the mesh bag it came with, as well as a hood and rock boots: your choice of 1 medium Whites Heat hood, or a larger size of a brand I can't remember at the moment. The boots are either size 9 Bare drysuit boots, or size 9 wetsuit boots.

Asking US$1000, buyer pays shipping (located in Canada) + paypal. Any questions please ask.

Thanks

ps: My wife will be selling hers as well in the coming weeks - it is identical to mine but with a brand new neck seal.
pps: I'm trying to attach pics but it says jpg's aren't valid...will figure it out tonight when I get home :idk:

Last edited:
some pics...

Attachments

• IMG_6603 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_6603 (Medium).JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_6608 (Large).JPG
    IMG_6608 (Large).JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_6611 (Large).JPG
    IMG_6611 (Large).JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_6610 (Large).JPG
    IMG_6610 (Large).JPG
    197.8 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Price reduced to US$900 OBO.

thx

Hi,
I'm interested. I'll PM you with my info. Scubaboard never emails me when I have messages or replies to posts.
Thanks, Hilary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom