Whites Fusion One

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the fusion essence, the women's version of the One. I've had it for a couple of years, using it in New England primarily, and also the Galapagos. I regularly climb over rocks to get to the water, and out of the water, and other than two small holes in the outer layer that are totally my fault (one i kneeled on a barnacle in the galapagos, the other I had a bolt sticking out of my backplate and snagged it getting my gear off) it's in great shape. I had the user changeable seals installed (by DRIS), which were totally worth the $400! The shop I work for also has one (or more, I can't remember) on rental that has held up well.

Lynne, TSandM, who was kinda expert on Fusion suits on SB said, they were indestructible. I own a Fusion Tech and tend to agree. The outer skin slides over the inner bag and protects it from tears. My wife has a Fusion One and it seams of a similar build and durability.

I like my fusion with the front zipper I still get assistance getting it zipped so I dont pinch anything in the zipper but If needed I can open and close it myself. I p valve really ties the inner bag and outer bag together Almost makes me want one on the other leg as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom