Whites fusion one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arcticat99

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
well long story sdhort ,sold of rc boats cause im more into diving now anyway with money i bought this drysuit from lds ,he gave me a great deal compared to what i have been searching on the web .couple questions first i bought the matching boots that velcro to the cuffs,would you leave them attached when dry for easy on,second he alsoi gave me a great deal on undergarment(used but very clean and nice shape)but no tags how often would you wash them and im thinking hang dry to using a dryer?and third i plan just to use a shorty in the Caribbean this January do i have to unhook the low pressure line to the drysuuit from the octopus when not in use so it doesnt tangle or what do most do,and no cant afford to have to regs setups going at this time
thanks

We leave our inflator lines attached. It gives the warm water divemasters something to think about.

Wash undergarment on cold, gentle cycle. Hang to dry - either on a hanger or one of those folding drying racks. You'd be surprised how quickly they will air dry, depending on what you have. Is it fleece? How often you wash would depend on how often you're diving, what you're wearing underneath, etc. I'd at least hang it up for a day or two after diving to air it out. Leaving it in your bag can make it stinky and keep it damp.

good ideas also just wear a pair of underwear underneath or a swimsuit in case you want to disrobe if getting to hot on surface
Wash undergarment on cold, gentle cycle. Hang to dry - either on a hanger or one of those folding drying racks. You'd be surprised how quickly they will air dry, depending on what you have. Is it fleece? How often you wash would depend on how often you're diving, what you're wearing underneath, etc. I'd at least hang it up for a day or two after diving to air it out. Leaving it in your bag can make it stinky and keep it damp.

I've generally worn a pair of UnderArmour leggings and a wicking workout long sleeve shirt underneath my one piece fleece undergarment. That way I didn't worry about having to change into different clothes when I'm out of my DS. I now have some Fourth Element Exotherm undies (separate top and bottom), so I'm still working that out. I don't wear a swimsuit under my DS because it's a hassle with regards to using the bathroom facilities (porta potties) at the quarries where I've been diving.

I only wash my undergarments when it's really necessary and then it's on the delicates cycle. Since I wear a wicking base layer they don't really need to be washed after every dive.

As for the drysuit inflator hose, I usually leave that connected and just wrap it around the tank neck.

here is the undergarment any ideas of the make .no tags 14962588_10153881214591561_3173836427584316758_n.jpg

No clue on the make, but is there as much extra material in the sleeves as there appears to me? I've read too big in the arms could create an issue with material getting in the way of your exhaust valve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom