Whites Fusion Sport, Thermal Fusion size L/XL - 2 complete suits available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sithong

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am offering for sale 2 size L/XL Whites Fusion Sport dry suits c/w L/XL Thermal Fusion undergarments, Fusion Boots (size 10, size 12), original lp inlator hoses and bags.
These suits feature (custom) Viking Quick Connect Collar Systems, latex neck seals (trimmed) and Viking removable Cuff Rings. Fewer than a dozen dives on each suit and in excellent condition (with the exception of a small tear in the nylon outer skin of one suit - patched with Gorilla Tape).
We are retiring to warmer climes and this gear is priced to sell at USD1200 each suit complete or USD2000 for both suits complete (including shipping from my address in Canada and PAYPAL fees). Thanks for looking.

I am reducing the price to $1000 for one complete suit and $1800 for both - including shipping (PAYPAL preferred). Thanks for looking.

---------- Post added April 12th, 2015 at 11:49 AM ----------

Final price reduction...$800 for one, $1500 for both (including all of the above plus a size large Whites Heat/zip hood with each suit). Thanks for looking.

I am reducing the price to $1000 for one complete suit and $1800 for both - including shipping (PAYPAL preferred). Thanks for looking.

---------- Post added April 12th, 2015 at 11:49 AM ----------

Final price reduction...$800 for one, $1500 for both (including all of the above plus a size large Whites Heat/zip hood with each suit). Thanks for looking.

XL - I am in Vancouver ; is this available to discuss / view tomorrow?

XL - I am in Vancouver ; is this available to discuss / view tomorrow?

Sorry for the late reply...I haven't been receiving notifications. I'm located in Winnipeg...please send email to markklassen81@gmail.com if you are interested. Thank you.

---------- Post added May 6th, 2015 at 02:43 PM ----------

I'll try and post some pics soon...

---------- Post added May 6th, 2015 at 02:44 PM ----------

Cuff rings only? No gloves?

I've got a few pairs of HD latex gloves (no liners) I can throw in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom