Who got scuba goodies for Christmas??? . . . and what did ya get???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought my whole outfit for myself last month (Bare XCD2 Tech dry suit, SP Mk 25/S600, Smart Com, Zeagle Ranger, Princeton Shockwave LED, LP 95s, etc. etc.) I don't think that counts.

But Santa got my wife a new/refurbed Mares Proton V16 reg with Axis octo, a lightly used Aladin Prime Ultra computer, UK goody bag, Armor gear backpack, UK light, and Tusa dive knife. She also got an old Aqualung horse collar BCD as a placeholder for getting her a new BCD of her choosing.

Mike, I don't know what frame your wife has, but if she wants to try my BP/W before making a decision, get in touch!

Got a SeaLife DC500 camera kit with strobe, fiberoptic trigger etc. I just gotta learn to use it:)

Well, I had a talk with Santa about wife not getting motivated enough to go diving. She hates the cold. :116: So he brought her…..

DUI (sig) FLX50/50 Drysuit
Drygloves
Polartec Undergarment
13cft Argon bottle, bracket, & reg
Knife, hammerhead u/w signaler, light, compass
Seadoo Supercharged DPV

(He also brought me a DPV to keep her company. He's very thoughtful that way) :D

Yep. Got 2 small (AA and AAA) torches, an interface cable for my dive computer, and a Remora dive knife.
Ok, now for the sarcastic side...
Why would you want to mount your "dive tool," the one that has a razor sharp edge, to an air hose? Anyone else find this just a little bit humurous? I mean, you would not use your cigarette lighter in a dark shed to look for a can of gas, would you?
I will be using the BC strap mount for my Remora, NOT the air line mount.
Of couse maybe that is just because I am the one that would be prone to a mishap with the knife and air hose.
Happy Diving.

Let's see, the 13 year old son got a new gear bag, a "goodie" bag, dive knife, secondary light, couple of retractable reels, a hood, a pair of gloves and a sweet SCUBA tee shirt.

The wife and I didn't do too bad, either. She got a DUI FLX50/50 and I got a DUI TLS350. I GUESS those will have to do! LOL
dance.gif

I got two new alum. 80s and a Sealife camera. My wife really does spoil me.

got a Faber lp 112 steel tank and a subscripition to scuba diving magazine

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom