Who has Nitrox

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReeferBen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I would like to dive nitrox when I am down there, but not sure who has it.

I would also like to take advantage of the longer limits and get bigger tanks.

I stay on Jost Van Dyke, so perfer a shop thats close or easy to access from there, does any BVI shop have anything but AL 80's? Who down there has nitrox now?

Thanks

Yeah I emailed Colin at JVD scuba, not sure thats gonna pan out, dont want to really get into that though..

Dive BVI I knew but seems to be to far from Jost for the boat I am using.

Thanks for the tips though.

I wish BWD in Sopers hole had nitrox that would have been perfect.

Colin, got back to me, and is willing to go out of his way to help me. He has his nitrox stick at his other location but said if I wanted 4-6 tanks a day, which I do, he'd be willing to pull the unit over to his Jost site and have it there for me to do my fills. Unfortunately only AL 80's though, I really wanted to be able to extend my bottom times a bit by using bigger tanks but I kinda figured everyone out there just sticks with the Al80's. I also asked him about his wreck the Pirates Purchase, and hope he can take me to it when I am there. Now just 5 months till I get there lol. So all seems to be working out for me!

Ive been going to Jost for 23 years and never thought I'd see the day you'd be able to get nitrox right on island. Now I can get my gas for the boat and nitrox all before heading out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom