Who is Going to NOAC 04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubatooth

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know there is a jambo thread running but there is one major national event before jambo coming up the end of july and that is the national order of the arrow conference in ames iowa.

im going up with my lodge contingent as a advisor and this will be my second noac.

for those who dont know NOAC is almost the same as a jambo but only for the OA, where we have fun, food, and fellowship, and for those who are forever in the quest of cloth and thread as much trading as you can get yoour hands on.

so my brothers sound off

YIB

Scubatooth

This will be my third NOAC - second on staff.

I'll be serving on the Communications committee - web page staff .

My wife's u/w camera took many of the pictures of the discover scuba sessions at NOAC 2002 that appeared on the NOAC Today web site.

plsander

are you apart of the national group that does the national OA page? I remeber those pics and they were pretty good. I remeber trying to get into that session but it was full and that would have felt so good to be underwater were it wasnt hotter/humid then crazy in indiana.

Hope to see you there, maybe we can have a SB get together at the founders day events?

YIB

Dan White
Circle Ten Council
Mikanakawa Lodge 101

Scubatooth,

Nope, I'm not on the national web site team, my wife would shoot me if I added another draw on my time.

I'll have to find a scuba flag to wear on my hat so we can find each other. If this time is like last NOAC, the Web committee will have a display at the Founder's day booths.

Discover Scuba was very very popular. I hear it is a full house at Jamboree too.

Peter Sanders
Gamehaven council (SE Minnesota)
Blue Ox Lodge #26

I know what you mean about time, school and my other obligations (scouting, etc) are eating my lunch right now

ok thanks i will have to remeber that for founders day, and keep a look out

as for jambo i know that event is a madd house because thats what got me intrested in scuba (back at the 97 jambo), and i know in 02 i was a full session the whole time

Pete, another question do you trade patches ?

Tooth

I'm not a rabid patch trader... but I do swap patches with folks I meet at events. I'll make sure I save a few flaps for Founder's day.

Back
Top Bottom