• Yes, on Saturday

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes, on Sunday

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I'd rather be slapped round the head with a wet halibut

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We'll be there on saturday for sure. our plane leaves at 2PM on Sunday.

Just one stupid question: The ticket is a one day ticket or you can go both days with one?

Thanks

Sue

...I can't be arsed and besides, the Brum show is closer. Though with JJ going I might slap him around a bit with the halibut instead.

Duncan

To be spoken in your best Harry Enfield scouser accent!

You will be pleased to know that I have a large consignment of halibuts and they are ALL beautiful.

So no hurry to get on the slapping list.

Sue once bubbled...
Just one stupid question: The ticket is a one day ticket or you can go both days with one?

Sue - the ticket can be used on either Saturday or Sunday. If you go on Saturday they will date stamp your ticket so you can't get in with in on the sunday.

Belushi and I will be there on Saturday and Belushi and maybe I will be there on Sunday. Its only 20 mins. from my place !!! :D

Where in London are they having the dive show? I wish I could go...I love London! I'm hoping to go back over this summer.

BTW -- I remember the Fish-Slapping Dance from Monty Python! :D

ScubaTexan once bubbled...
BTW -- I remember the Fish-Slapping Dance from Monty Python! :D

Hi ScubaTexan - the Irish dive show is also on in Dublin this weekend, though I don't expect to meet you or any of my US or UK cousins there. However, you might be interested in this recent thread, given your penchant for Pointy Mython sketches:
Monty Python

Thanks Scubajim - hope you have a good weekend!

:eek:ut:

I will be there saturday i hope!
not sure about sunday
may still be drunk from the night before
a few friends have some evil plans in order, i think i heard the word absynth mentioned a few times :wink:

Cya all there

are we all arranging a common time to get together and have a beer/mineral water/coffee ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom