Who makes Evo masks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hijax

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Anyone know who makes Evo brand dive masks and gear?

Anyone know who makes Evo brand dive masks and gear?

How good are these masks? Are well-made or cheaply made?

Cressi only makes a model of mask called Evo Big Eyes. Hijax is asking about a line of gear branded Evo. Many different brands are actually made by the same manufacturer, and then branded for redistribution by resellers. That is the reason you will see very similar products with different brand logos on them. I'm not sure who actually manufactures the Evo brand of gear. But I'll bet it is still made by the same manufacturer that produce the names you are more familiar with.

Thanks. I bought one at Diver's Direct but couldn't find anything about Evo on the Internet when I got home. Made me question my decision of buying the mask.

Evo is Diver Direct's brand. I have no clue on quality or who manufactures them though. I just picked up a pair of their boots in Key Largo and asked about the brand. They seem to be high quality, but I am far from the best judge

Evo is Diver Direct's brand. I have no clue on quality or who manufactures them though. I just picked up a pair of their boots in Key Largo and asked about the brand. They seem to be high quality, but I am far from the best judge

Thanks so much for the answer. I asked them directly as well a couple of weeks ago. I actually settled on a different mask (Tusa Powerview) which was a better fit and had a black skirt; the color I originally wanted. Haven't tried out any other Evo gear but please do let me know how it works out. The prices are reasonable and if they're high quality, that's a great deal. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom