Who needs a scooter? Alias on TV tonight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boogie711

Reaction score
OK - Bosslady just called me into the living room "There are Scuba Divers on Alias right now!"

So I scurry down the hall to see the dude and hot chick wearing a pair of nice DUI drysuits doing some Lara Croft-esque exploration deal.

They get into a nice gunfight with some bad dudes who snuck up behind them, but I knew they would win because the bad dudes were only wearing wetsuits. Besides - a DUI is bulletproof, right?

Anyway, in a very "Seahunt-esque" touch, the bad guys ended up cutting the hoses on the good guys gear. So they end up holding unto an AL80, twisting open the valve and using it for a scooter at about Mach3 to get out of the tunnel. Very believable. I'm going to have to try that at my next quarry dive.

I like the show, Sidney is hot :eyebrow:, they usually have some interesting plot lines, however.

But that scene was way out there. I kept laughing as they rocketed to the surface and then imediately got on the plane for the ride back home..... the miracle of film.

yea, right :06:

Those were some of the worst diving scenes in any movie or television show in history. Lloyd Bridges is rolling over in his grave.

The only thing that I could think of was WHO was their wardrobe coordinator? Those DUI suits were wwwwaaaaayyyyy large...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom