who to dive with on Ko Tao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gamesdive

Reaction score
Hi there

I'm going to Ko Tao in September and was wondering if anyone can recommend any dive companies out there. I had my eye on Budha View, but after reading some of these forums they don't seem to get all that good a rating (i.e being a bit too big with large groups etc, nothing great). As I'm only looking to do a few fun dives (i'm not pro in anyway) i just want a competant, smallish but safe operation, but with some hopefully excellent dive sites. It appears that lots of these companies will only accept you if you stay in their accomodation (or the other way around)... any ideas?

I think the most profesional dive company I have ever used in any country is Samui International Diving School.

They have an operation on Koh Tao (though it may be called Planet Scuba)

I am sure you can stay where you like if you dive with them , but I also seem to remember they have an offer where you can stay at their dive lodge for free if you are diving with them?

Check the DSAC forum

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom