Who wants to buy my lift bag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While we are on the topic of humor, that is one Hi-Larious biography page you have MTS0628.

That's what I get for purchasing my humor off the internet instead of from my LHS (and no warranty for when, like now, it fails me!)

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

While we are on the topic of humor, that is one Hi-Larious biography page you have MTS0628.

Yeah, mostly true though- I really do like sweets. I am a pretty serious person and I always have been (look at my last two occupations) but I try be a clown when possible. I have also tried shirking my seriousness all together but in the end, to no avail.

And to skydiving (my profile), definitely a serious business but my cutaway handles still give people a giggle.

Strange_Looks_Expected.JPG

Uh Oh is to release my main parachute and Whew is to deploy my reserve parachute. Of course, I don't have to look at them before pulling because eh, during an emergency is no time for reading! :popcorn:

It takes a brave man to laugh in the face of falling out of a plane!

Back
Top Bottom