Who would you like to dive with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really have no interest in diving with a celebrity, regardless how awesome they may look in a speedo/swim trunks/wetsuit (I would make an exception for Rob Stewart- Sharkwater guy). I would much prefer to dive with my favorite dive buddy and know that we would be a couple of goofy kids having fun while still maintaining all safety measures. There is something very satisfying in finally finding someone who has the same dive style and with whom underwater communication is a breeze.
Oh, and I would have loved to have the opportunity to dive with Richard (Packetsniffer). My friends say he was a blast to dive and hang with.

I would love to dive with any of the great wreck or cave divers. Imagine what you could learn. I would also jump at the opportunity to dive with DrBill too.

Osama Bin Laden, we would have a good time.

I would have to agree with cappyjon431 and dive with Jaqueline Bissette either in the same outfit she wore in the movie " THE DEEP" or even in a bikini. I would also like to dive with Luce Lu and Cameron Diaz ( forgive me for butchering the spelling of the names)

Last edited:
Men are sooooo shallow......:shakehead: Not like us real women who would like to dive with young, muscular men who would be able to look out for the weaker sex....:blinking:......:rofl3:

Hey, JupiterMermaid... not all of us are so shallow. Heck I've been to 200 ft on air many times... so many my mind is mush.

My brother, we have alot of bottom time logged together so there is no need to impress anyone. Just dive and have fun.

Depends... if you are talking about a full 7mil suit or NAKED.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom