Who's diving where this Canada Day Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boney:
I know DiveSource is having a family outing at Kirkfield quarry, on their site they have diving, games for kids (big and small), a BBQ, and fireworks at night...The cost is $10 and I think you have to get tickets at DiveSource. I was thinking of going for the dive and probably BBQ and head back into town for fireworks of the liquid kind...

I think it is the Durham Divers that are putting the family day on. DS just has tickets available. It really doesn't matter and with any luck I will be there with all the family. :11:

I will wear my Cobaltbabe necklace so you will know who I am! Actually I know who you are so anyone else who is there will be able to say hello.

Hey Cobalt,

You're right it is the Durham Divers putting on the show. I got an email from DS saying that it is open to everyone as I think originally it was just people in the club. When you say it doesn't matter are you talking about the tickets? Could I pay "at the door"??? Hopefully I'll see ya there...

diverlady:
Diving in the Prescott area with my club.

Diverlady

Prescott is great, and is only one hour from me. My question is ....

How far is everyone willing to travel to dive for a day ?

I'd like to go up to Tobermory, some day.

boney:
Hey Cobalt,

You're right it is the Durham Divers putting on the show. I got an email from DS saying that it is open to everyone as I think originally it was just people in the club. When you say it doesn't matter are you talking about the tickets? Could I pay "at the door"??? Hopefully I'll see ya there...

I hope that you will see me there as well. I am working over my bosses as we speak. LOL I don't know where we can get the tickets. OD is the one that looks after that kinda thing. I just follow along like the good little puppy I am. NOT!!!

Call you know who and ask about the you know whats and I hope to see you, you know where!!! LOL

I've driven 3hrs (each way) to go diving before. Most of the time I tend to camp for the weekend especially when going places like Tobermory but also Brockville and Kingston. Plus I get to dive both days of the weekend then.

Diverlady

Hey, if anyone on this board is diving the Eastcliffe Hall over the long weekend, I have a softweight belt (black scubapro pocket belt with lead shot) lying in the mud at the bow - if you would like to retrieve it for me that would be super (its hard to get to because of the current - there's not much to hold on to at the bow!)

Tom

Bubblemaker_ontario:
I believe two dive clubs from Ottawa are both meeting at Morrisburg on the St. Lawrence. It's going to be packed with us divers. There will be lots of boat traffic there too. It's going to be interesting. Bring a sausage ( and another for the BBQ )

For anyone interested in going to Kirkfield Quarry...
I just gave DiveSource a ring and it is possible to "pay at the door"... or I guess the gate... or the parking lot... it starts at 2PM.

Back
Top Bottom