Who's diving where this Canada Day Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pro and I are going to the Brule Road Quarry for another eqpt test on Saturday and out to the Comet and one other wreck, not sure which on Sunday. Probably starting around 10 AM.

tstiemerling:
Hey, if anyone on this board is diving the Eastcliffe Hall over the long weekend, I have a softweight belt (black scubapro pocket belt with lead shot) lying in the mud at the bow - if you would like to retrieve it for me that would be super (its hard to get to because of the current - there's not much to hold on to at the bow!)

Tom

I'm on the eastcliffe on thursday. I'll keep an eye out for it.

I AM WORKING TODAY!!! I want to go to our clubs family day but "the man" has me working, the corporate man that is. Have a great day everyone. You will be in my thoughts.

Alas.... I too am not diving today.... I was tardy in getting to the DS yesterday to pick-up my rental tanks and they were closed... my fault ... no one elses ...

All the more reason to buy some tanks.... Hmmmm Steel or Alum ??? 80's or 100's ??

That's what happened Cobalt, I was wondering when I didn't see you there... oh well the vis was pretty crappy, say 2-8 ft tops. Still a good day for diving though...
Bubblemaker, DS has a great sale on AL80's for real real cheap. If they still have some around I would pick one up...

boney:
That's what happened Cobalt, I was wondering when I didn't see you there... oh well the vis was pretty crappy, say 2-8 ft tops. Still a good day for diving though...
Bubblemaker, DS has a great sale on AL80's for real real cheap. If they still have some around I would pick one up...

Did you guys have a blast?

boney:

Boney:

MMMmmmmmm and what is a sale price for alum 80's ?

They go for $250 here but you get 10 free fills with that ...

Back
Top Bottom