Who's divng this coming weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cstreu1026

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
OK, so my plans to get wet this past weekend fell through but I still have the itch to dive. Who is diving where this coming weekend (June 5th and 6th)?

I'm going to Falling Rock Park this weekend with a small crew and a case of soldiers.

cstreu1026:
OK, so my plans to get wet this past weekend fell through but I still have the itch to dive. Who is diving where this coming weekend (June 5th and 6th)?
I'll be out at Joe's Saturday and Sunday with about 15-20 divers tagging along with me. Mix of Advanced class, divemaster candidates and people along for the ride.

cstreu1026:

If you are still up for it, I was thinking of going to Joe Clark's ... just because I am new to the area and have never been there.

I do have a little motor home and a MaxAir 35, would you suggest I take the camer? The compressor?

Ray

If the weather stays decent I may be able to dive on Sunday, but conviently for her the wife made plans for tomorrow for us.

I am not sure about the motor home but the compressor isn't a bad idea since there is no air fills on site.

It's friday about 4:30. I'm heading down to Joe's in a few hours. I'll be in his Pavillion watching TV if anyone wants to come down tonight. Come on!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom