Who's Going January?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

January 23-28, Staying at Hotel Cozumel diving with Aldora. Looking forward to lots of Eagle Rays, maybe flying the wall at Santa Rosa and just hanging out with the wife.

I'm heading to Cozumel from Dec 31st to Jan 7th to go diving!! :) I'm traveling/diving solo, so if anyone is looking for a dive buddy, I'm game! :)

Hi, Heather, I will be returning to coz Dec 30 to Jan 9. I am diving with Aldora, and if you haven't chosen a dive shop yet, I would be happy to dive with you. Aldora has always done a great job especially with newer divers. If you have already picked a dive shop, then depending on who they are I am always looking for new experiences. I am also planning a trip to the mainland to Tulum to dive Dos Ojos cenote. I am not sure which day, depends on the weather. I will have a car and usually go to the east side to play in the waves in the afternoon or stop at coconuts. Drinks at sunset? PM me if interested and we can exchange info.

:confined: Get out of the jar!

My brother and I will be there from Jan5 - Jan12. We`re staying in PDC, but we booked all our five dives with Tank Ha so we`ll dive twice in Cozumel directly. We got certified this Fall and we are VERY excited!

I will be there January 28 until February 29, renting an apartment in town, diving with my friends at Albatros Charters. Looking forward to a relaxing vacation!

heading down the 1st and staying the whole month...if you need to fill out a boat give me a call. see you on the square :crafty:

Lynda and I will be there the last week in Jan, Staying at Casa Del Mar and diving with Del Mar Aquatics. (third trip in last 6 months, bubbling away our daughters inheritance.)

Back
Top Bottom