Who's going to BTS?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got back. I'm shopping for my first drysuit. I tried on a DUI CF200x. It seems like a good fit for me but first I have to convince my wife she doesn't need a new car yet.

Just got back. Picked up a few MiFlex hoses. They seemed to be the hot item this year. I didn't see the $1000 fins, though I did see the flip fins. I think they're a joke. Took a photo workshop. I may have learned something. We'll see.

Is the 'WreckValley' site down ? I can't get on.

Those hoses are cool!

Did you see the rig at TSC using them.
You can tie them in a knot under pressure and you can actually breath through a reg with the hose tied in a knot.

Those hoses are cool!

Did you see the rig at TSC using them.
You can tie them in a knot under pressure and you can actually breath through a reg with the hose tied in a knot.

Yeah, that's were I bought them. How cool was that ? They really are a lot lighter and more flexible. They were out of the blue 30 inch, so I'll order one off their site later.

Any word on the WV site, Grunz ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom