Who's Going to the Cozumel Invasion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The one time I got to go to Coz was the best viz I have ever seen, well maybe except for a high flow cave but there is limited accessibility to the viz, with a floor and a ceiling. At Coz, at 90 to 110 fsw deep you could still see the top of the boat. Just unbelievable. And to drift along and be picked up by the boat after your hour long dive on an Al 80, priceless..

That sounds like a commercial.

I'm going to the Invasion. Are you?
Jump in with the rest of the crew while space is still available!

The one time I got to go to Coz was the best viz I have ever seen, well maybe except for a high flow cave but there is limited accessibility to the viz, with a floor and a ceiling. At Coz, at 90 to 110 fsw deep you could still see the top of the boat. Just unbelievable. And to drift along and be picked up by the boat after your hour long dive on an Al 80, priceless..

I was fishing in Coz at the beginning of the month and I could see the bottom 80 feet down as if it were 10 feet down. Jaw dropping!:shocked2:

I was fishing in Coz at the beginning of the month and I could see the bottom 80 feet down as if it were 10 feet down. Jaw dropping!:shocked2:

Yes...It is Jaw dropping.....

We are certainly looking forward to the trip! Currently in the middle of a home renovation and we need a break.

:mooner:

No...seriously...the last two days in the office have SUCKED. I am ready to shut down the business and go on permament vacation. Can I start my "Invasion" of Cozumel next week. I know that we can buy extra weeks for the same price, but can I get an additional discount if I buy like 25-52 weeks in a row??:idk:

No...seriously...the last two days in the office have SUCKED. I am ready to shut down the business and go on permament vacation. Can I start my "Invasion" of Cozumel next week. I know that we can buy extra weeks for the same price, but can I get an additional discount if I buy like 25-52 weeks in a row??:idk:

Sounds like a plan to me! :rofl3:

I'm going to the Invasion. Are you?
Jump in with the rest of the crew while space is still available!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom