Who's Going to the Cozumel Invasion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MORE EYE CANDY
This Dive is not for everyone due to the depth and overhead areas, however this is the best video I have ever seen of this dive.

Looks mighty boring, no critters, no bottom cover, nuthin. :(

:angrymob:41 days until Scubaboard Invades:angrymob:

:blessing:Cozumel:blessing:

There is still room to join, Don't miss out on the fun

ScubaBoard Invades Cozumel 2011 package details

June 12th - 19th, 2011 Sunday to Sunday

Diving Package includes Tanks & Weights,
5 - 2 Tank Morning and 4 - 1 Tank Afternoon Boat Dives

7 Nights Hotel, All Meals, Unlimited Bar & Diving package
$1025 Single Ocp. , $850 Double Ocp. , $815 Triple Ocp.

Non Diver Rate, Doubl Ocp. Hotel, All Meals & Unlimited Bar
$505 per person

Children Rate, up to 2 Children 12 and under, Stay and Eat Free
With 2 Paid Adults per room

Welcome Tank for Shore Diving

Private Cocktail Party

Private Group Dinner and Group Picture

All Taxes included (except Departure Tax and Daily Marine Park Fee)

Damn you, Cardzard!! All of these great pics and vids you're posting finally made me bite the bullet! ... and I really thank you for that!! I just placed an order for a new dive camera :D. I went with the Intova IC12 that Smit recomended (thanks, Smit!!). Not too shab for only $220... well, minus some accessories, but I'm still under $300! Now I can't wait to take some pics/vids in my swimming pool... ahem, I mean Cozumel!! Only 40 more days!!!!!! :D:D:D

Woot woot, and add a new shortie wetsuit that matches my longie :D

I gotta question though:

I've only done 6 night dives, and neither myself nor the others were ever wearing a signal light/strobe/glowstick or anything like that. Should I get anything to use for night shore and/or boat dives? Personally, I figure the bright light being held in your hand should be visible enough, lol (and I have a backup incase of failure), and I am even more conscious of where my group is during the night and make sure to stay really close. Is there anything you guys prefer to help keep track of others, and maybe more importantly, anything you guys hate? I've read on the forums before that the flashing strobes are just extremely annoying.

Damn you, Cardzard!! All of these great pics and vids you're posting finally made me bite the bullet! ... and I really thank you for that!! I just placed an order for a new dive camera :D. I went with the Intova IC12 that Smit recomended (thanks, Smit!!). Not too shab for only $220... well, minus some accessories, but I'm still under $300! Now I can't wait to take some pics/vids in my swimming pool... ahem, I mean Cozumel!! Only 40 more days!!!!!! :D:D:D

LOL, Ok i'll take the blame or thanks and I'm betting you will be happy that you have a camera in Coz. :eyebrow:

Woot woot, and add a new shortie wetsuit that matches my longie :D

I gotta question though:

I've only done 6 night dives, and neither myself nor the others were ever wearing a signal light/strobe/glowstick or anything like that. Should I get anything to use for night shore and/or boat dives? Personally, I figure the bright light being held in your hand should be visible enough, lol (and I have a backup incase of failure), and I am even more conscious of where my group is during the night and make sure to stay really close. Is there anything you guys prefer to help keep track of others, and maybe more importantly, anything you guys hate? I've read on the forums before that the flashing strobes are just extremely annoying.

Two lights are all that is needed for night diving in Cozumel but who knows you made win other items.
Also in Cozumel the water is so clear once your eyes adjust you will have better Viz at night without lights than you have most times at home during the day.
I know that sounds silly but its true. :crafty:

:angrymob:40 days until Scubaboard Invades:angrymob:

:blessing:Cozumel:blessing:

There is still room to join, Don't miss out on the fun

ScubaBoard Invades Cozumel 2011 package details

June 12th - 19th, 2011 Sunday to Sunday

Diving Package includes Tanks & Weights,
5 - 2 Tank Morning and 4 - 1 Tank Afternoon Boat Dives

7 Nights Hotel, All Meals, Unlimited Bar & Diving package
$1025 Single Ocp. , $850 Double Ocp. , $815 Triple Ocp.

Non Diver Rate, Doubl Ocp. Hotel, All Meals & Unlimited Bar
$505 per person

Children Rate, up to 2 Children 12 and under, Stay and Eat Free
With 2 Paid Adults per room

Welcome Tank for Shore Diving

Private Cocktail Party

Private Group Dinner and Group Picture

All Taxes included (except Departure Tax and Daily Marine Park Fee)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom