Who's Going to the Cozumel Invasion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you want to be adopted? Or you want to adopt my boys and pay for their college expenses? :D

I don't know about your boys, but I'm pretty sure you definately don't want my college expenses... I'm at $134,000 in student loans right now (unfortunately, that's not a typo), and that number's about to get even larger in a few more months. God help my soul when I graduate! lol

I don't know about your boys, but I'm pretty sure you definately don't want my college expenses... I'm at $134,000 in student loans right now (unfortunately, that's not a typo), and that number's about to get even larger in a few more months. God help my soul when I graduate! lol

Hopefully you will be earning 1/2 million a year with schooling that expensive! Guess I'll keep my own kids and their modest college expenses.

Is this a BAAAAAD question to ask?

Are there any single men coming on this trip? My girlfriend and I who are going are both recently single and can't wait to let loose in Cozumel!! :eek:

Is this a BAAAAAD question to ask?

Are there any single men coming on this trip? My girlfriend and I who are going are both recently single and can't wait to let loose in Cozumel!! :eek:

What about Divers With Benefits :p

Back
Top Bottom