Who's Going to the Cozumel Invasion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tequila
YEAH!! Now we're talking!! Looks like I'll be haning out with Dubi, haha - no salt or lime for me, just hand me the bottle! lolololol

Count me in for some of that action, 'cept I do like the lime and salt for the full tequila experience.:)

That video was really cool! The music was all really good too, especially that guitar intro and the orchestral arrangements! I don't know about the pan flutes though, but that could be biased from the South Park episode about pan flute players invading colorado that's still stuck in my head, hahaha... even though my username directly relates to pan flutes (well sort of, it's a reference to the greek god Pan - which of course was known for playing the flutes named after him). It's amazing how much music can influence a video... I couldn't help but imagining if Iron Maiden's "Run to the Hills" was playing instead, especially in the first half where most of the stuff seemed to be swimming away - would have been hilarious!!

I think you'll like this video I posted in the general discussion forum earlier, though it's of the Galapagos, not Cozumel.

YEAH!! Now we're talking!! Looks like I'll be haning out with Dubi, haha - no salt or lime for me, just hand me the bottle! lolololol

We need a list of Tequila drinkers who want to hangout at the pool. I am ready for my bottomless Margarita!

Well you know I'm on that list, Dubi!! lol. And I'm sure my fellow Coloradoans(?) (or anyone else comming from altitude) can attest to drinking at sea level is pretty crazy! You can drink half the bar and end up with only a headache! I don't know why, but that's what happens, and it's pretty weird!

... Just make sure I don't spend the nights on a chair by the pool... if it's raining... it'll be OK if it's nice out, lololol. I also don't wanna find myself waking up floating on a raft in the middle of the pool... if it's raining, lololol.

Edit: I thought these would be bigger, but you can click 'em to blow 'em up:

These span a few years, but I am sick of this

1s.jpg
^^and yep, those are CLOUDS in the backgroud, not a field of snow

This

2s.jpg
^^and yep, that snow is OVER my head!!

And this

3s.jpg
^^hehe, drysuits are for wussies

And I think it's why they call it this

4s.jpg
^^in other words, HELL

And I can't wait for this

1sb.jpg

this

2sb.jpg

this

3sb.jpg

and why aren't we HERE yet?!?

4sb.jpg

Haha, we have the rum and tequila covered, but what about the CAR BOMBS?!?!?

carbombs.jpg

Alright, I gotta stop looking through old pictures!!

Edit: Darn, now I can't make it small!! WTF?!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom